OZ Minerals June 2012 Quarterly Report
25 Jul 2012
Read the June 2012 Quarterly Report.
- Solid production performance from Prominent Hill operations.
- Production on track to achieve full year guidance at the lower end of the 100,000 to 110,000 tonnes range for copper and within the range of 130,000 to 150,000 ounces for gold.
- C1 cash costs for the quarter impacted by higher total mining costs, lower head grades and recoveries resulting in lower by product credits and lower payable metal.
- Ankata underground mine ramp-up continued towards achieving full production rates in Q3.
Board approves development of Exploration Decline at Carrapateena - timing subject to necessary external approvals.
- In-fill drilling program at Carrapateena continues to confirm and extend known mineralisation.
- On-market share buy-back of $200 million completed in June.