OZ Minerals’ approach to corporate governance is to have a set of values and behaviours that ensure transparency and fair dealing to protect stakeholder interests.
The Board is committed to following the corporate governance guidelines and recommendations set out by the ASX Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (ASX Guidelines).
The OZ Minerals Board believes that the Company’s policies and practices comply with the ASX Guidelines.
Read OZ Minerals' Corporate Governance Statement (as at 31 March 2014)
- OZ Minerals Policies (PDF 1.1mb)
- OZ Minerals Constitution (PDF 369kb)
- Code of Conduct (PDF 219kb)
- Continuous Disclosure Policy* (PDF 376kb)
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy* (PDF 319kb)
- Whistleblower Policy* (PDF 371kb)
- Diversity and Inclusion Policy (PDF 976kb)
- Environment and Community Policy (PDF 973kb)
- Ethics and Human Rights Policy (PDF 974kb)
- Exploration and Resources Development Policy (PDF 973kb)
- Finance and Accounting Policy (PDF 973kb)
- Governance and Risk Policy (PDF 973kb)
- Health and Safety Policy (PDF 973kb)
- Market and Dividend Policy (PDF 973kb)
- Operations and Asset Management Policy (PDF 973kb)
- Securities Trading Policy* (PDF 244kb)
*These current Policies are under review.