OZ Minerals March 2012 Quarterly Report
26 Apr 2012
Read the March 2012 Quarterly Report.
- Strong operating performance at Prominent Hill.
- Production impact from rain event minimised.
- C1 Cash Costs affected by reduced ore mining rates, increased waste mining and a strong Australian dollar - but overall costs in line with expectations.
- First ore achieved from underground stoping operations.
- New open pit mining contract signed.
- Further drilling results from Carrapateena confirm and extend known mineralisation.
- New concentrates handling system commissioned.
- Completion of Cambodian asset sale scheduled for May 2012.