The health and wellbeing of our employees and local communities is an absolute priority. We believe it is unacceptable for people to be hurt in the course of doing business.
By deploying a program of holistic safety management, we aim to protect the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, contractors and communities – without compromise.
Our goal is to achieve an incident-free workplace by ensuring that hazards are identified and managed at source. Potential and actual significant safety incidents are thoroughly investigated and corrective actions are implemented.
We strive to maintain an ‘always learning’ safety culture that focuses on:
- Supportive, continuously improving safety management systems
- Empowering people to pursue safety as a core value
- Sound risk management principles and practices
- Identifying then striving to eliminate unsafe acts
- Minimising and removing unsafe conditions
- Lead indicator monitoring to reduce hazards and injuries
- Cause Analysis Method deployment to investigate incidents
Read about our safety and health programs and performance in our annual Sustainability reports.