OZ Minerals’ approach to corporate governance is to have a set of values and behaviours that ensure transparency and fair dealing to protect stakeholder interests.
The Board is committed to following the corporate governance guidelines and recommendations set out by the ASX Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (ASX Guidelines).
The OZ Minerals Board believes that the Company’s policies and practices comply with the ASX Guidelines.
Read OZ Minerals' Corporate Governance Statement (as at 26 February 2019).
- OZ Minerals Policies (PDF 1.1mb)
- OZ Minerals Constitution (PDF 369kb)
- Code of Conduct (PDF 180kb)
- Continuous Disclosure Procedure (PDF 275kb)
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Procedure (PDF 604kb)
- Diversity and Inclusion Policy (PDF 976kb)
- Environment and Community Policy (PDF 147kb)
- Ethics and Human Rights Policy (PDF 149kb)
- Exploration and Resources Development Policy (PDF 1mb)
- Finance and Accounting Policy (PDF 973kb)
- Governance and Risk Policy (PDF 973kb)
- Health and Safety Policy (PDF 147kb)
- Market and Dividend Policy (PDF 774kb)
- Operations and Asset Management Policy (PDF 973kb)
- Securities Trading Procedure (PDF 692kb)
Speak Up Procedure (PDF 334kb)