OZ Minerals’ approach to corporate governance is to have a set of values and behaviours that ensure transparency and fair dealing to protect stakeholder interests.
The Board is committed to following the corporate governance guidelines and recommendations set out by the ASX Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (ASX Guidelines).
The OZ Minerals Board believes that the Company’s policies and practices comply with the ASX Guidelines.
Read OZ Minerals' Corporate Governance Statement (as at 18 February 2020).
- OZ Minerals Value Creation Policies (PDF 250kb)
- OZ Minerals Constitution (PDF 369kb)
- Code of Conduct (PDF 180kb)
- Continuous Disclosure Procedure (PDF 275kb)
- Community Value Creation Policy (PDF 220kb)
- Employee Value Creation Policy (PDF 220kb)
- Government Value Creation Policy (PDF 220kb)
- Shareholder Value Creation Policy (PDF 220kb)
- Supplier Value Creation Policy (PDF 220kb)
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Procedure (PDF 605kb)
- Securities Trading Procedure (PDF 692kb)
Speak Up Procedure (PDF 334kb)
Inclusion and Diversity (PDF 103kb)