OZ Minerals is committed to ethical and sustainable procurement.
In our devolved operating model, each of our Assets are responsible for their own procurement activities. We are aligned to the principles of ethical and sustainable procurement and seek, where appropriate, to engage in long term, mutually beneficial relationships with our suppliers.
At all times we aim to:
- Achieve the highest standard of safety and health in all activities we are engaged in.
- Respect the local communities and the environment in which we operate.
- Identify and work with best practice suppliers.
- Establish relationships that mutually benefit all parties.
- Encourage efficiency, continuous improvement and innovation.
- Obtain goods and services from approved suppliers that meet internal and external specifications, and are competitively priced.
Supplying to OZ Minerals
All goods and services supplied to OZ Minerals must be supplied in accordance with our standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions, at a minimum.
If you share our commitment and would like to become a supplier for one of our Assets, please register your business with the relevant Industry Capability Network (ICN), where we publish requests for Expressions of Interest:
Prominent Hill and Carrapateena - ICN South Australia (ICN SA).
West Musgrave Project - ICN Western Australia (ICN WA) . If you would like to register your business for future opportunities, please complete this Supplier Registration Form.
The OZ Minerals Supplier Portal
OZ Minerals has a Supplier Portal where vendors can register their interest to become a supplier. Currently, this is only open to suppliers wishing to provide goods and services to Prominent Hill. This this will be expanded to our other Australian Assets in early 2022. The Portal is self-service and provides more transparency on the process, from expression of interest through to on-boarding.
Click here to access the Supplier Portal and register your interest in supplying to Prominent Hill.
The following Quick Reference Guides are available if you need help with using the Portal.
If you experience any issues, please contact us
or get in touch with your OZ Minerals site contact.