OZ Minerals was pleased to provide a strategy overview for investors today, which also included a tour of our new Carrapateena mine currently in ramp up towards full production.
Topics covered included:
- Asset overview with respect to COVID response and more generally
- External context including copper market observations
- OZ Minerals’ strategy and purpose
- Accelerating aspirations post COVID-19 including normalising flexible ways of working
- OZ Minerals approach to Capital Management
- Carrapateena virtual tour including the underground mine and process plant
- Carrapateena Expansion following release of the Studies and 2020 Ore Reserve today
- Organic pipeline, priorities and milestones for the remainder of 2020
Speakers for the event included:
- Chairman, Rebecca McGrath
- Chief Executive Officer, Andrew Cole
- Chief Financial Officer, Warrick Ranson
- Carrapateena General Manager, Myles Johnston
- Carrapateena Expansion Project Director, Andrew Mooney
View the webcast recording of OZ Minerals' 2020 virtual strategy day and Carrapateena tour.
View the June 2020 Carrapateena flyover video.
View the June 2020 Carrapateena Expansion PFS and Life of Province Scoping Study animation.