OZ Minerals is committed to ethical and sustainable procurement.
We actively engage with local and Australian suppliers and contractors whose objectives are compatible with ours.
At all times we aim to:
- Achieve the highest standard of safety and health in all activities we are engaged in
- Respect the local communities and the environment in which we operate
- Identify and work with best practice suppliers
- Establish relationships that mutually benefit all parties
- Encourage efficiency, continuous improvement and innovation among our suppliers
- Obtain goods and services from approved suppliers that meet internal and external specifications that are competitively priced
Supplying to OZ Minerals
All goods and services supplied to OZ Minerals must be supplied in accordance with our standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions, at a minimum. More information available here.
If you share our commitment and would like to register your business for project opportunities please contact the Industry Capability Network, South Australia (ICN SA) ozminerals.icn.org.au. Information will be collected in the ‘ICN Gateway’ database and shared with our sourcing teams when seeking new suppliers.