Hyperlinks to other websites
What Information do we collect?
OZ Minerals may collect:
- domain names and details of what pages have been accessed for data and statistical analysis;
- personal details such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, interests in OZ Minerals and information from enquiries made for various purposes such as:
- responding to email requests made via our website;
- sending OZ Minerals announcements via email to people who have requested to be added to our mailing list; and/or
- responding to general requests for information made via our website.
Personal information is only used for the purpose which it was provided and is not shared with any third parties.
Mailing List Subscription
OZ Minerals offers a service to send out latest announcements released by OZ Minerals to interested persons.
At times, OZ Minerals may ask you to supply personal information, such as your name, email address, location, telephone number and preferred means of communication, for purposes such as subscribing to OZ Minerals news alerts or requesting further information from OZ Minerals, including through the Contact Us form available on our website. Information collected for this purpose from our subscribe function is used purely for the purpose of notifying subscribers of recent news alerts or announcements released by OZ Minerals.
Job Vacancy Website
When you subscribe to OZ Minerals’ online job vacancy website, we may collect specific personal information about you, including (but not limited to) your name, email address and telephone number, qualifications and career details. The personal information you provide to OZ Minerals via its job vacancy website will only be used for the purpose of considering suitable employment positions at OZ Minerals.
Head of Legal and Company Secretary
(61 8) 8229 6672
Privacy Statement last updated: 28 October 2015